Our agency was commissioned to help the family of Hadiya Pendleton, a young girl killed in January 2013, to create a website to preserve her legacy and to create a presence for the foundation in her name. We were charged with designing and developing the page as well as building the full back end that included DNS, web hosting and PayPal set up, all within 48 hours.
- Birk Creative leads Etsy’s Top Illinois Sellers at Google Chicago
- Birk Creative Leads Google, Inc.’s Digital Coaches Program in Illinois
- Five Rules To Follow When Working With Celebrities
- How we created a diversity initiative for Tesla/SolarCity
- How To Create a Mobile Website for a Health Insurance Provider