Being invited to the Women’s Board of the Museum of Contemporary Art is an honor. For most of my professional life as an artist and creative, the MCA has been a beacon of creativity, innovation and surprise. I hope to be the catalyst to create dialogue around community engagement as it relates specifically to the work of the Women’s Board.
- Birk Creative Leads Google, Inc.’s Digital Coaches Program in Illinois
- Five Rules To Follow When Working With Celebrities
- How to launch a major diversity and inclusion initiative for a publicly-traded corporation
- How To Create a Mobile Website for a Health Insurance Provider
- Case Study: NavyPier.com Analytics Audit