Being invited to the Women’s Board of the Museum of Contemporary Art is an honor. For most of my professional life as an artist and creative, the MCA has been a beacon of creativity, innovation and surprise. I hope to be the catalyst to create dialogue around community engagement as it relates specifically to the work of the Women’s Board.
- How To Become More Visible Online: Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Tech in Chicago
- Birk Creative develops Chicago Transit Authority Mobile App
- Birk Creative leads Etsy’s Top Illinois Sellers at Google Chicago
- Birk Creative Leads Google, Inc.’s Digital Coaches Program in Illinois
- Five Rules To Follow When Working With Celebrities