The Jewish-Black Business Alliance (JBBA) announces that it has elected JinJa Birkenbeuel to the Board of Directors. The Jewish-Black Business Alliance is a group of Jewish and Black business and civic leaders whose aim is to develop a better understanding of each other’s personal stories and cultural backgrounds. Through meetings, commerce and travel, we create a bridge that transcends our differences, fosters new relationships and heals old divisions. The resulting shared community is safer, culturally and commercially enriched and leaves a foundation for others who follow us. Watch the new JBBA Chicago welcome video.
- Birk Creative leads Etsy’s Top Illinois Sellers at Google Chicago
- Birk Creative Leads Google, Inc.’s Digital Coaches Program in Illinois
- Five Rules To Follow When Working With Celebrities
- How we created a diversity initiative for Tesla/SolarCity
- How To Create a Mobile Website for a Health Insurance Provider