We are thrilled to be a part of EarthHeart Foundation‘s first, and Chicago’s first, Mothers Peace Celebration happening on May 11, 2013. We’ve been very busy collaborating with co-founder Dede Koldyke and the Mother Ambassadors for Peace creating the messaging strategy, social media strategy and implementation, event branding and media outreach. We’ve also leveraged our other client relationships like YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago, which we asked to support the event. Pastor Jolinda Wade, musical children’s choir Soul Children of Chicago and Chicago’s City Treasurer Stephanie D. Neely are all participating in this remarkable event. Register for this FREE amazing peace experience here earthheartfoundation.org/PeaceCelebrationChicago.
- Birk Creative leads Etsy’s Top Illinois Sellers at Google Chicago
- Birk Creative Leads Google, Inc.’s Digital Coaches Program in Illinois
- Five Rules To Follow When Working With Celebrities
- How we created a diversity initiative for Tesla/SolarCity
- How To Create a Mobile Website for a Health Insurance Provider